Alright here we go:
Note: will be vague, I want to remain 100% anonymous
Major: Engineering of some flavor
Siblings: only one brother
Home state: Nevada
Places lived: Nevada, San Diego, and one summer in Peru
Favorite Movie: Dredd for action, Anchorman for Comedy, Nitro Circus 3d for everything else
Favorite Book: Airborne by Kenneth Oppel
Favorite Music: I like instrumental like Explosions in the Sky and Collapse Under the Empire, but I mostly listen to Indie/Bluegrass like The Rural Alberta Advantage, The Oh Hellos, Friendly Savages, etc. I like music.
Favorite TV show: Parenthood for serious stuff, Archer for comedy, Futurama for everything else
Favorite Color: Gray ("but that's not a color!") so purple.
Favorite Quote: I can handle pain until it hurts
Embarrassing story: One time I went to a movie and the ticket seller told me to enjoy the movie and I said "you too."
Umm I'm out of things, so here's a llist of things I found online. If you're bored of this skip past all these and I'll have some real stuff down there.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't remember.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I wish I cared?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I have no idea. I think so.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
In a heartbeat.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It changes. Usually Cinnamon toast crunch.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
You should be asking if I tie my shoes at all....
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
How little I care about things.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Tan leather bby.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The Decemberists. The Infanta
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Laser Lemon (126 pack bby)
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My hometeaching companion.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
Some call it Strawberry Blonde, other call me a ginger.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
All day 'erry day.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Why not both?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Netflix? But really cardio.
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None right now
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have a mouse pad. I use the couch arm.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm pretty fearless, somewhat artistic, very creative.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
If I didn't would I be doing this?
Anyway hope that helps you get a to know me a bit better.
Here's the real stuff you're probably wondering:
Realizing I was gay: I always kinda thought I was, About 12 years old in a sex ed class I got the idea I might be, but being Mormon I just tried not to be. I tried to convince myself I was "normal." Freshman year of college is when I started accepting it.
Have I told anyone: 4 friends, all really close, it was really hard telling each one of them.
Do my parents know: Hell naw, maybe one day.
Did I serve a Mission: Not yet. It's not looking like I will but you never know.
Dating or anything: I wish. I'm laying low while at BYU
Quick self description:
I'm super chill, like mellow, but I like to have fun. I'm quiet till you get to know me. I'm an adrenaline junky. I dress/act like a skater. I'm pretty basic really. Not much too me. I just want to have fun with life.
My name is Rod and I like to Party.
This has been a long enough and boring enough post. If you want to take time and read through some of my older posts (my titles aren't useful, I'm terrible at titles) there's some fun stuff. My second post (I think) deals with me coming to terms with being gay and the church and stuff. It's a good one. I actually have a few posts dealing with me "coming out" to a friend.
If you have any advice, suggestions, anything let me know.
I always end with a funny picture: