Monday, December 8, 2014

Happy Gay Day

Lol that title is super gay, but I guess I find it fitting. This will be a short entry tonight due to the fact that I stayed up too late already doing HW so I really need to get to bed, but I feel this is important. I know I'm writing this Monday morning technically, but I still count it Sunday beacuse I haven't fallen asleep yet, so I'm still saying that today marks one full year of "being out" if you know what I'm saying. I told my first person ever (my bishop, relate to my last post for that story) a year ago today. It feels like a big day for me haha, even though it's really a janky Sunday. I know the date isn't the same as the day I "came out" but it was this exact Sunday last year that I did the unthinkable. I was the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend, so it's a big weekend for me. I guess this means tomorrow or Tuesday is the year anniversary of the day I told my first person besides my bishop, which I guess would be real Gay Day since I don't really count my bishop as "coming out" since it was really only for myself that I told him and he never really addressed it besides like 2 sentences. I'll  celebrate harder tomorrow hopefully haha. Oh well off to bed. I got some shit going on with gay tinder but it can wait haha. It's a good story so if my next blog is posted when you read this, get some popcorn cooking.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment